Going to shop tomorrow

Going to shop tomorrow Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Hhr 2008 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your HHR yourself? What have you tried so far? Going into shop ...

Going to shop tomorrow Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Hhr 2008 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your HHR yourself? What have you tried so far? Going into shop

Automotive Expert
Hi there! My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I'll be helping you today. Just a moment while I review your information.Which engine is in your HHR?

2.2No
Automotive Expert
DTC P0326 - Knock Sensor (KS) Performance This DTC runs continuously when:\* The engine speed is greater than or equal to 1,800 RPM. \* The manifold absolute temperature (MAP) is greater than 55 kPa.P0326 \* The KS signal indicates an excessive engine knock is present. \* The ECM commanded spark retard at a given engine load and speed is more than the calibrated value.Inspect the KS for physical damage. A KS that is dropped or damaged may cause a DTC to set. \* Inspect the KS for proper installation. A KS that is loose or over torqued may cause a DTC to set. The KS should be free of thread sealant. \* The KS mounting surface should be free of burrs, casting flash, and foreign material.