Q: Q: Car alarm

My cars battery drain when i went to jump it the car alarm went off and i dont have a beeper for how would i disarm it or unplug it completely

Hi. You should be able to put the key in the door lock the door then unlock door and that should turn off the alarm if it is a factory-installed alarm system. If you have an aftermarket alarm you can disconnect the siren and turn it off that way. The siren is usually located under the hood near the battery. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and help you with your alarm system.

3. Q: Car alarm