Q: Cant figure out what is wrong.

Ok so one day when i was driving my car just died on me no smoke or anything but it did make kind of a loud noise. I immiediatly had it towed to the dealership were they told me it would need a lower end rebuild. A couple days later we tried to start it, it wouldnt by it self but it would start with jumper cables but right after we took them off it died, it wasnt making a clanking or loud noise or anything but it didnt quite sound right. What does this mean, thanks.

This sounds like your charging system is not working. Your battery is dead and the charging system cannot keep the engine running. Check to make sure the alternator belt is still on and all electrical connections are fully connected to the alternator. You may also have a blown fuse, so make sure to check all of them first. If you do not visually see anything disconnected from the alternator, and your fuses are good, then you should have the vehicle checked by a mechanic. Either tow it to the mechanic that did the engine work, or have a mobile mechanic from YourMechanic come and inspect your electrical issues at your location.

3. Cant figure out what is wrong.