Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

A: This is something you will need to contact ...

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

Q: My motor makes a strange sound

Hi there. What type of sound is it making? What do you consider strange? With such low mileage, have you had the dealer check the noise and provide an explanation? If there is something amiss with the engine, it will...

Q: How do I know if the occupant restraint controller (ORC) is working?

The occupant restraint controller (OCR) is what monitors the sensors detecting a crash, and is what sends the signal to deploy the air bags. This is a passive system, which means, it's working whenever the key is in the "Run"...

Q: Rattle in exhaust then a puff of smoke

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would assume that the vehicle is still under the factory warranty. It would probably be best to take it to the dealership to have it looked at under warranty. It sounds like there may...