Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

A: This is something you will need to contact ...

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

Q: Car is new nissan versa warm up car idles down then shoots back up like something is kicking on then idles down then revs back up

Hello. Depending on the road you are driving on and if here is extra weight in the vehicle then this can occur. This is usually compensation for the lack of power that the engine puts out. With that being said...

Q: How do I adjust the angle of the rear view mirror?

Whenever you are about to drive your car, you should always adjust your rear view mirror so that you have the greatest visibility. To do so, simply grab the mirror with your hand, and tilt it until it is in...

Q: How do I change trip odometer stats

Hi there. To change the trip status on the dash, press the DISP button on the steering wheel until the dash reads the trip messages. Then, you can cycle through the trip status on the dash and see what miles...