Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

3. can u paint a flag on a truck for me

Q: Hi there. I just purchased a 2016 Ford Focus with MyKey installed. I only received one key and cannot figure out how to clear the

Hi there. This seems to be a growing problem with these vehicles. In most cases, when you try the manual reset process, like this video on YouTube.com and it does not work, the best option is to visit the Ford...

Q: How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how. Tune your radio to the station you want to set. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1”...

Q: Driver door window

Hi there. In most cases, it's due to an electrical fault within the power window motor. If you've purchased your car from a Scion dealership, you should probably call their service department and see if this falls under a warranty....