Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

A: This is something you will need to contact ...

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

Q: Is it worth it to purchase the additional toyota maintenance care package they try to sell you when you buy a new rav4?

The first oil change is recommended to be at 10,000 miles and every 5,000 miles after that. Besides one air filter replacement and tire rotations the rest is basically all inspections for problems that may occur. For the amount you...

Q: Truck loses power with about a quarter tank of fuel left on

Hi there: In most cases a truck less than two years old shouldn't have problems with fuel pressure (which is what appears to be the reason why you're 2014 Ram is stalling out when the tank is down to 1/4)....

Q: A garbage truck backed up on the hood of my 2016 kia optima my hood is crunched up to the wind shield. My airbags did not deploy.

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, there was a major recall of your make, model, and year for an air bag front end crash malfunction. You need to look up your VIN and verify that your vehicle was...