Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

3. can u paint a flag on a truck for me

Q: When I drive there's a rattling noise coming from the driver side , I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looked fine

Hi Diego. The problem with trying to diagnose a rattle noise like you've indicated, is that typically most shops do not test drive a vehicle to attempt to replicate the symptom. If they did not complete a test drive, then...

Q: How do I reactivate the auto-up and auto-down features?

The auto-up and auto-down features allow you to entirely roll up or down a power window with one press of a button. Sometimes the auto-up and auto-down functions stop working, and need to be reactivated. To do this, pull the...

Q: After couple mins driving brakes make a deep squealing sound with pulsing in the brake pedal.

Hi there. In most cases, when the brake pedal pulses, it's due to either a problem with the ABS sensors or a brake rotor that is warped. A warped brake rotor can occur when the wheel is too tight on...