Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

Q: My interior blue light under the dash board dosent work

Hi there. Check the bulb and see if its burned. If the bulb is good then check the wiring to the bulb for a loose wire. A loose wire on the lights will cause the light to not function properly....

Q: How do I adjust the audio settings?

The various audio settings (such as bass levels, balance, etc.), are controlled through the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob. Press the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob once, and “BASS” will display; then rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob until the correct levels of bass are chosen. Press the...

Q: Check engine, battery, and oil light comes on and car stops.

It sounds like you are having an intermittent charging system failure. I would recommend having the output of the alternator tested with a digital multimeter. You will want the alternators output to be around 14 volts or maybe just a...