Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

A: This is something you will need to contact ...

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

Q: Flat towing / locate accessery position of key

In order to tow this vehicle behind an RV you will want to have the vehicle in neutral with the key in the off poition. When the vehicle's transmission is in neutral, the steering wheel is unlocked. This will enable...

Q: How do I read the event data recorder (EDR) information?

The event data recorder (EDR) system is a key safety feature in your car. The EDR collects information from your vehicle when an accident occurs. Among other things, the EDR tracks how fast you were driving at the time of...

Q: I need the measurements for brake/shoe pads left and right front and rear wheels

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I have always recommended brakes to be replaced if the pads are worn down to 4/32 of an inch and the rear brake shoes worn down at its thinnest point to be 3/32. If...