Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

Q: Manufacture date for a Mazda 3 Revolution 2016

Hi, thanks for writing in, I'd be happy to help you. If you look at the sticker in the driver door jam, you will see the date the vehicle was made. It will give you the month and year. ...

Q: How do I use the emergency release in the RamBox side storage unit?

The RamBox side storage units have an emergency release, in case of an event where someone gets locked in the box. To use the emergency release, pull on the glow in the dark tag inside the storage unit, and the...

Q: I have a bent EVAP line that's bent underneath the car, how do I know if it's leaking? Also if it's not leaking is it ok to drive?

The car's self diagnostics should be able to tell you if there is a leak in the line, The EVAP monitor will pull a vacuum on the tank and keep track of the fall in pressure. It will light the...