Q: can u paint a flag on a truck for me

i need a flag painted

This is something you will need to contact a local body shop to have done as it is not a service we offer unfortunately.

3. can u paint a flag on a truck for me

Q: Camry or Prius?

Hi there: Although Hybrid technology has improved greatly in previous years, the cost to maintain and repair is still not on par with fuel-only vehicles. I wouldn't expect that fact to change anytime soon; so I'd recommend buying a Camry...

Q: How do I make a phone call on Uconnect, when I’m already in a phone call?

If you’re already on the phone with someone, you can easily make a second phone call. Press the Uconnect voice command button, and say “Dial” or “Call,” then follow the prompts. This will automatically put your first call on hold...

Q: Is it necessary to do an oil change at 1000 miles?

Generally, when the car's engine is brand new it is a good idea to change the oil after the first 1,500 miles or so due to the propensity for metal shavings and parts that are in the process of breaking...