Q: Can't unlock car with key without the alarm going off

I can't unlock my car with my key without the alarm going off

3. Can't unlock car with key without the alarm going off

Q: Loss of power and jerking when accelerating

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. This sounds like the turbo shift broke and the turbo quit working. To test the turbo, put the vehicle in an open area and set the parking brake. Step on the service brake...

Q: Engine check light, rough idle, loss of power.

Hello. If your filter is over oiled and the oil got onto the hot wire of the air flow sensor, then that can cause it to burn out. A scan tool could be used to check the reading of the...

Q: Check Engine light on with a misfire in cylinder 1

Hello. Although you have just replaced the spark plug and coil pack, there could be several things going on here. It is possible that the wiring to the coil pack is broken, there could be a broken wire somewhere, or...