Q: Can't unlock car with key without the alarm going off

I can't unlock my car with my key without the alarm going off

3. Can't unlock car with key without the alarm going off

Q: When should I change the brakes? After how many Miles?? Thanks in advance

Brake pads (or brake shoes in the case of drum brake systems) are the principal "consumable" in a vehicle's brake system. The pads are not replaced according to any fixed schedule, or number of elapsed miles, but rather are simply...

Q: Steering full lock problem 2007 Kia Sorrento

Hi there- from your symptoms, I believe you have a problem with the steering rack. The pinion drive gear, bearings or the rack itself has become damaged. I recommend a steering inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one...

Q: Sometimes will not start.

With intermittent no crank conditions, you most likely have a bad connection in the primary starting circuit. This is the battery, the positive and negative battery cables and the starter. Even though you have replaced the starter, new or remanufactured...