Q: Can't unlock car with key without the alarm going off

I can't unlock my car with my key without the alarm going off

3. Can't unlock car with key without the alarm going off

Q: Q: Won't start

A number of faults can occur when an engine overheats. If the engine was overheated severely, it is possible that the engine has internal damage and has seized. Also, engine electronics are very sensitive to heat and liquids. If coolant...

Q: my car wouldn't start and found out my battery was 5 years old so got a new battery. now having the same issue a couple days later

Hi Haley. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When a battery dies quickly, it is often caused by a malfunction of the battery charging system. The alternator is responsible for this task, but there are other parts like the battery temperature...

Q: Does the AC clutch spin freely even if the car is off?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most AC clutches are designed to spin freely when disengaged, and also with the pulley and compressor when those are engaged. If the clutch spins freely at all times, and the compressor never comes...