Q: Can't find crank shaft sensor 2011 dodge caravan crew 3.6 flex fuel

It's having trouble starting or staying started when it dose it runs drives fine if I get it to start tested starter altinator put heat in the Gass tank. Sometimes putting it in neutral gear helps it start some times it starts one crank others 20 cranks and some times not at all

You sound like you are describing two possible problems. Sometimes the engine will not turn over and other times it turns but will not start up and run. If you have to sometimes put it in neutral to get it to crank over then you may have a shift cable problem that it cannot get all the way to park position. The cable end on transmission should be checked and if good then neutral safety switch needs tested for open circuit. For the hard start you will need to have the computer scanned for codes before looking to replace any components like the crank sensor for maybe no reason. You may have a purge valve that is leaking fumes into the engine and will cause hard start and then run good after it does in a minute of running to clear excess fumes. Have both system problems tested and then repair as needed.

3. Can't find crank shaft sensor 2011 dodge caravan crew 3.6 flex fuel