Q: Can it throttle control/transmissioaused by a fuse

Can throttle control/transmission be caused by a fuse

3. Can it throttle control/transmissioaused by a fuse

Q: Won't shift past 2nd gear . It drives normal to 2nd gear but wont shift into 3r - 2000 Ford F150 4x4

Hello - I don't think this is related to switching back to 2WD per se. There is a shift position sensor on the side of the transmission, and it's possible that the snow activity caused moisture and/or dirt to get...

Q: 2012 audi a4 quatro, cylinder 2 misfires

The variance in cylinder compression you are reporting exceeds that allowed in the Factory Service Manual. Put oil in the No. 2 cylinder to see if compression rises appreciably and you can then rule in or out leaks past the...

Q: Q: AC only blows hot air

Hello. We will be happy to assist! To diagnose an AC concern, I first suggest checking the refrigerant levels as it is the most vital component to the health of the AC system. Then, a technician should attempt directly switching...