Q: Can I use BMW Twin Power Turbo, Original BMW Sae 5w-30 in my 2017 Base Macan?

This is left over from my BMW 335i.

Hi there. What does the owner’s manual state about the oil type? The owner’s manual is a great source of maintenance specifications. I would like to be able to truthfully answer the question as to whether you should or should not use the oil mentioned, but feel that this is a question best answered by the dealership. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that come to your home or office to perform services, diagnostic inspections, and repairs 7 days a week. Feel free to schedule your next service at www.yourmechanic.com.

3. Can I use BMW Twin Power Turbo, Original BMW Sae 5w-30 in my 2017 Base Macan?