Q: Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

3. Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

Q: My cars ac drains heavily, sometimes inside the car if its been on, theres high low-side pressure and poor cooling

It sounds like you may have a faulty AC Compressor or potentially a leak in the AC lines somewhere. Car air conditioners work on a simple principle of heat transfer, relying on the fact that heat will always transfer from...

Q: Q: How do I use TOW/HAUL mode?

TOW/HAUL mode is a feature that allows your car to adjust for carrying a large load. When in TOW/HAUL mode, your transmission will shift less, so as to provide more power, and not risk overheating. To enter TOW/HAUL mode, press...

Q: Doors auto-lock steps not working as the manual stated.

Hi there. To program your locks on your vehicle to the shifter, perform the following steps: Steps To Program the Door Locks Set the parking brake Be sure that all the doors are closed Place the ignition switch in...