Q: Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

3. Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

Q: Instrument cluster on the dash, tachometer bounces, speedometer at 0. Unplugged ABS module, speedometer at 0. doesn't shift gears

Hello. There are a lot of possible issues that can cause this. Most of the time this is either due to a short in the ABS module or it may just be a voltage issue. I would usually start by...

Q: Can I drive a car that is misfiring to the mechanic to get it fixed or do I need to have it towed in?

Unfortunately, if the engine is actively misfiring, unburned gas from the misfiring cylinder(s) ends up in the catalytic converter. Basically, once that gas is dumped there, as a vapor of course, it eventually "lights off" in the converter (gas, of...

Q: Can a gasket leak from the intake leak air into the cooling system?

Hi there. An intake gasket leak would allow unmeasured air into the intake and create a lean condition, not an overheating issue. Base on what you've described, it sounds like you may have a leaking cylinder head gasket. Adding sealants...