Q: Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

3. Can I tow a trailer or be towed?

Q: Fuel rich smell from car

I'm not sure if you mean you smell fuel or your vehicle smells like it's running rich. If it's the latter, there are dozens of reason for a rich mixture. Anything from a bad fuel pressure regulator to a faulty...

Q: Towing a 2013 BMW 640i

Hello. Your vehicle was towed correctly. Since your vehicle is rear wheel drive as long as the rear wheels were off of the ground the car will be fine.

Q: Power loss driving uphill

The vehicle's engine may be starving for fuel. The fuel pressure would need to be checked to see if it is within specifications, and the fuel filter and pump may need to be replaced; a mechanic will be able to...