Q: Can i only put 50 mm coilspring spacers in or do i need to change anything else

I want to do suspension lift of 50 mm . Can i only put coilspring spacers in . I don't do serious off-road

Doing any kind of vehicle lift will put the front wheels out of alignment with excessive positive camber without having a camber lift kit installed. Just installing the coil spring spacers will give a small lift of about an inch or two at most.

3. Can i only put 50 mm coilspring spacers in or do i need to change anything else