Q: Can i add oil on a installed compressor?

I installed a new ac compressor. I want to know if to add oil I have to remove the compressor or is there a way I can add it through the lines? I heard about Pag 46

You can disconnect the suction line on the accumulator to compressor line and pour in the necessary amount of oil and turn the compressor by hand to suck it in. Then reinstall the line and evacuate and recharge the system. They do make an oil charge tool but not too many mechanics have one. This tool will allow you to add oil without evacuation. If you need assistance with this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, add the oil and ensure a proper installment of your AC compressor. Best of luck.

3. Can i add oil on a installed compressor?