Q: Can bad engine mounts cause vibration in the car? Front rotors and pad are replaced.

Replaced front rotors and pads with OEM parts. The car still vibrates when breaking. Engine mounts are NOT good. Will bad engine mounts cause this vibration during breaking only? No vibration at low or high speeds.

Engine mounts normally cause vibration when the vehicle is stopped and idling or during acceleration. Vibration during braking is normally related to Warped brake rotors or loose suspension parts. These parts could include but are not limited to control arm bushings, tie rod ends, and ball joints. I would recommend having your suspension system inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any free play exists Within These components. Consider YourMechanic as these types of inspections can be performed at your home or office.

3. Can bad engine mounts cause vibration in the car? Front rotors and pad are replaced.