Q: Camshaft sensor replacement

diagnostic check came back with camshaft sensor B replacement...does the service include both intake and output replacements?

A: Hello. Depending on the shop doing the work...

Hello. Depending on the shop doing the work would change what is replaced. Some shops will replace both but many will replace one. Knowing what the code was would help me to make sure that there are issues with both sensors, at which time a scan tool can be used to watch their output. I would only replace both if the scan tool shows that both are bad. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to do this test and replace your camshaft sensors as necessary.