Q: Camshaft sensor light

By the time I got home, it was sqeeking and rattling, the camshaft sensor light used to come on and go off b4 it stayed on and then came the rattling noise

A clattering type sound may be a result of improper lubrication in the valve train or out of adjustment timing components such as a worn timing chain which could be a more serious problem and should be addressed as soon as possible. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to ensure everything is in proper working order.