Q: Camshaft or crankshaft sensor

Owning a Honda stream 2001, the engine drops or shuts off when idling after changing sensors. It is still stalling. What is causing this to happen?

3. Camshaft or crankshaft sensor

Q: My buddy put 10w-30 in my old 2001 Toyota Corolla and my car is acting up is it the oil

Hi Troy. Thanks for contacting us today. It depends on what you mean by "acting up". Usually adding a small amount of 10w30 to an engine that usually uses 5w30 is not that harmful. The thicker bottom viscosity could cause...

Q: Which ignition coil is connected to my 4th cylinder on my 2004 Kia Sedona

Cylinder number 4 is the coil over cylinder number 4 and is the middle cylinder on the back side of the engine.

Q: Door stuck open

It sounds like the latch that holds the door closed may be stuck in the closed position, preventing the door from shutting fully. This latch is located inside the door, but is visible while the door is open. It may...