Q: Cabin fans not functioning properly.

The ventilation system for the cabin of my truck blows very little air out at the highest possible setting. I have replaced the blower motor already, and it still does not function properly. I have additionally checked the fuses to make sure they are good, and still nothing. What would the problem be?

Hi there. If the blower motor is coming on and you can hear it change speed but the air does not change then you may have a restriction in the air ducts. If the blower is not turning on or changing speed then most of the time this is caused by a bad blower resistor module. I usually test the module with a voltage meter to see if it is failing. Most of the time this is the problem. If the resistor is fine then I test the control system as that can also fail and cause this. If you need to have this blower motor problem fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. Cabin fans not functioning properly.