Q: Cabin fans not functioning properly.

The ventilation system for the cabin of my truck blows very little air out at the highest possible setting. I have replaced the blower motor already, and it still does not function properly. I have additionally checked the fuses to make sure they are good, and still nothing. What would the problem be?

A: Hi there. If the <a href='https://www.yourm...

Hi there. If the blower motor is coming on and you can hear it change speed but the air does not change then you may have a restriction in the air ducts. If the blower is not turning on or changing speed then most of the time this is caused by a bad blower resistor module. I usually test the module with a voltage meter to see if it is failing. Most of the time this is the problem. If the resistor is fine then I test the control system as that can also fail and cause this. If you need to have this blower motor problem fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.