Q: Burn light bulb

I would like to know how often the BMW Z4 Year 2011, around 38K has problem with burn light bulb. Thank you

Hello there. A light bulb failure is a common occurrence over time. How common the failure is depends on what light is burnt out. The headlight bulbs generally fail the most often, but many other bulbs can fail such as the turn signal, taillight, brake, or running lights. If you need help with a repair, a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to come to your home or office to replace the bulb for you.