Q: Burn light bulb

I would like to know how often the BMW Z4 Year 2011, around 38K has problem with burn light bulb. Thank you

3. Burn light bulb

Q: Is a 2011 Chevy Impala equipped with magnasteer?

Magnasteer was not an option on the 2011 Impala so what you are looking at is an irrelevant catalog entry (an error in the parts catalog). However, several different rack and pinion units were installed on the 2011 Impala and...

Q: 2011 BMW 328XI WAS DRIVING PERFECT NOW WENT OUT TO GO INTO TOWM IN BOTTOM LOWER DIGITAL DISPLAY BETWEEN SPEEDO AND RPM GAUGE A BIG

Hi Kevin. Thanks for the question tonight. First and foremost - please do NOT EVER try to reset or get rid of an error code by doing the "put the two battery cables together" trick. This often has a success...

Q: One headlight working - changed the bulb and it didnt work

Hello, thank you for writing in. Several issues will cause faults with the bulbs. If the dim fog light and broken headlight are on the same side, this is a good indicator that there is an electrical wiring issue. Essentially,...