Q: Burn light bulb

I would like to know how often the BMW Z4 Year 2011, around 38K has problem with burn light bulb. Thank you

3. Burn light bulb

Q: 2011 kia sorento "jerking" between 60-80mph on freeway. Mileage is 64000

An issue like this is not unusual and can be resolved if you request an engine diagnostic. During such a diagnostic, the certified mechanic would come to your location and run through all the possible causes of engine misoperation at...

Q: Overheating 335xi, new hoses/no leaks, waterpump is fine, no heat, used stop leak but car sat around for 2 months.

Hi Marc. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, if your heater does not produce hot air, then the issue is that the heater core is clogged with debris. Using stop leak products tends to create this problem. It's...

Q: Removing brake light bulb

Hello. The brake light bulb for your vehicle uses a twist lock type base. To remove the bulbs, gently push down to unlock them from the base, and then rotate them counterclockwise and out. If the bulb is stuck, gently...