Q: Bulbs burn out in left front turn signal

The bulbs in the left front turn signal are burning out. I'm thinking that this might be a faulty housing unit, which might just snap into place. Do you agree or do you think that I will have to replace the whole wiring system?

A: Before replacing the housing, try cleaning ...

Before replacing the housing, try cleaning the socket and ensuring there is good contact with the bulb. Loose contact frequently causes this condition, but if the socket is damaged beyond repair the housing may need to be replaced. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your turn signal issue and replace your bulb if necessary.