Q: Q: Broken serpentine belt

If u have to take the wheel off. U can't it has wheel locks and no key to unlock

3. Q: Broken serpentine belt

Q: How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phonebook, delete call...

Q: Q: Cv axles

Hello. This oil is actually transmission fluid and it is normal to be leaked out while changing them. Just be sure to check the transmission fluid after changing these to ensure not too much has leaked out and that you...

Q: Replaced timing belt about 2 days later set a code P2649 rocker arm actuator control circuit high bank 1 where is this part? 2003 Honda Accord

Hello - the P2649 error indicates a failure of the actuator circuit for the variable rocker arm mechanism. This mechanism changes valve opening for the engine, improving power and fuel efficiency. It is operated by engine oil pressure and a...