Q: Broken serpentine belt

If u have to take the wheel off. U can't it has wheel locks and no key to unlock

If you have wheel locks on your wheels and no key, they make special sockets that can be used to remove these locks without using the key. These sockets will destroy the locks and they can not be reused but they will come off.You will want to have these replaced with regular lug nuts after the wheel locks are removed. Many mechanics have these sockets in their tool box. Consider YourMechanic for your serpentine belt replacement as it can be done at your home or office.

3. Broken serpentine belt