Q: Q: Brakes, rotors, or something else?

My pads wore rubbing rotor so I replaced my calipers and master break cylinder and did the same in less them 1 mile of driving

3. Q: Brakes, rotors, or something else?

Q: Q: The car won't turn on

You have not specified whether the starter motor works or not versus a circumstance where the engine does crank but won't catch and run. I will cover both scenarios for you. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic...

Q: I have a 2001 honda cr-v se 2 Li I4 engine. on the back of the throttle body is a im guessing it's some type of sensor,two mires p

You are correct. This is the throttle position sensor or TPS. You should not need any special tools to remove it. Most throttle position sensors are mounted to the throttle body with 7mm, 8mm, or tor bolts. If you have...

Q: Backed up the drive way then put it in drive while stopped gave gas the car made a sound then it wouldn't go anywhere 2007 Honda Accord

Hi there - I suspect you have sheared off either the CV joint, or the axle shaft on the front side that was spinning on the ice. When the tire went from spinning freely (under power) to a full stop...