Q: Break fluid is leaking but not from master cylinoid where u put the break fluid ...but right underneath it ...

Brake fluid leaking from hydraulic unit...i think...not leaking from master cylinoid..but underneath it.where i followedd the lines about 8 inches... down...where it connect to something and thats where its leaking

Hi there. One of the problems with brake fluid is that it is very corrosive. Overtime, the brake lines and the connections between different lines and to other brake system components can become corroded, loose and then leak. Due to the importance of the brake system integrity for safe operation of your vehicle, it is always best to have a professional mechanic complete a brake system inspection to pinpoint the source of the brake fluid leak and recommend and complete the repairs to fix this issue as soon as possible.

• Break fluid is leaking but not from master cylinoid where u put the break fluid ...but right underneath it ...