Q: brakes replaced

i will need brakes soon approimately how much should it be and should I let the dealer do it

3. brakes replaced

Q: Where is my PCV Valve located on my 2009 HHR SS 2.0 Turbo

Based on the parts diagram for your vehicle, the PCV valve itself is mounted to the intake manifold. See the part identified as No. "529" (ACDelco #12589440) on the just referenced parts diagram. Replacement of the valve might require removal...

Q: If I replace the ignition switch, can I use my existing BMW Keys with remote and valet key?

Yes, you can. The ignition switch is separate from the EWS system, so replacing the switch will still allow you to use the current keys you already have. Only if you have to replace a faulty key or EWS module...

Q: Brake light just came on in dashboard 2012 Audi Q5

Hello - as you have already noted, this warning tells you that your brake pads need replacement. It is intended to warn you to replace the pads before the rotors are damaged. Best guidance is to go ahead and have...