Q: brakes replaced

i will need brakes soon approimately how much should it be and should I let the dealer do it

3. brakes replaced

Q: Rear brake squealing noise goes off when brakes applied.

Hey there. If the noise was not there before you replaced the brake pads on your 2014 Audi A4, you might want to try replacing the caliper clips and using a good quality brake lube anywhere the pads make contact...

Q: Hard Starting 04 BMW X3

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2004 BMW X3 to have a hard time starting. You have done great in diagnosis and replacing parts that will typically cause this condition. Common causes of a hard start are the...

Q: Do I need brakes or rotors? I was told I needed rotors and a wheel alignment

This may be a sign of warped brake rotors. As you may know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads against the...