Q: brakes replaced

i will need brakes soon approimately how much should it be and should I let the dealer do it

3. brakes replaced

Q: trouble codes PO101

Hi there. There are 5 things that can cause the engine light code P0101 to come on. The mass air flow sensor (MAF) could be dirty, the MAF could have failed, the air intake could have a leak, there could...

Q: Airbags were deployed. All airbags and damage have been replaced. How do I reset the computer? 2017 BMW X3

Hello - this problem requires a full-function, BMW specific problem scanner and reset tool. This is usually only available at a BMW dealer. I would expect to be charged for an inspection fee as well as the code reset function....

Q: When I press the brake I hear a click on the passenger front.

You may be hearing the brake pad moving in the caliper bracket due to a small amount of rotor warpage and grooves. This may be okay if it is very minor, but I do not take chances with brakes since...