Q: Q: brakes

whenever I step on my brake pedal it sounds like the back is grinding, or like something is dragging underneath, any idea what it is exacty?

Q: Is it the clutch master cylinder, pressure plates, or both?

Hi, your clutch hydraulics are the most likely problem, and the slave cylinder is more likely to fail first. Since it essentially leaks on the ground, it is more difficult to recognize this component as your first failure point. The...

Q: Q: Why is my car leaking antifreeze?

Based on your description it sounds like your engine is overheating and the overheating is accompanied by a coolant leak. Coolant leaks can be both a cause and a consequence of overheating. Consequently, once the leak is repaired, your vehicle...

Q: Engine misfiring in a 2002 Pontiac Montana

A misfire could be caused by number of problems but since you are getting the p0204 and p0203 I believe that is is probably an injector that is causing the misfire. I would replace the injector for the number 3...