Q: Brake noise

Just replaced my front pads and rotors with new from autozone. Ceramic pads and standard rotors. Now the drivers side sounds like a grinding noise when braking in high temperatures. Suggestions?

Try and drive it for a couple weeks after inspecting to make sure everything was installed correctly. The noise may change after the pads are seated into the rotors. When a pad and rotor are new, they will not match and have rough surfaces from the machining processes and take a couple of weeks to set in all the way. If the pads are still noisy, then you may have gotten a pad that will always be noisy. In that case, ask the parts store if they will replace them or have an independent mechanic inspect the grinding noise and make a repair.