Q: Brake light come on when start drive for awhile goes off replace both sides hubs an Rotter got plenty brake fluid

Brake light come on when start drive for awhile goes off replace both sides hubs an Rotter got plenty brake fluid

Sometimes a faulty brake switch can cause this issue to occur. The brake switch is located behind the brake pedal and sends an electrical signal to activate ABS sensors and rear brake lights. If the switch is faulty, it can cause inconsistent operation of the brake lights. A faulty ground wire or exposed wire to the brake lights or electrical relay can also cause this problem.

• Brake light come on when start drive for awhile goes off replace both sides hubs an Rotter got plenty brake fluid