Q: Brake boost recall on 2.4 Dodge Dart

2014 2.4. Dodge Dart. I don't know if you know about the brake boost recall. But, how important is the brake booster? Should I keep driving?

A: No, take it in right away. That's the p...

No, take it in right away. That's the problem with Dodge Darts--they aren't Dodge Darts anymore. They are Fiats since Fiats own them now.

They are not that well made, and I wouldn't buy one. You've got it so take it to fix the boost right away. The brake booster gives power to your brakes. If the brake booster goes faulty, you can end up with no brakes which is obviously a huge safety concern.