Q: Q: Blower motor stop working!

The blower motor stop working, I change it with new one and still not working! all the fuses are good.

3. Q: Blower motor stop working!

Q: Electrical controls not working - 2014 Infiniti QX60

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some serious electrical issues. Unless you are knowledgable on the subject, I would not recommend attempting to work on this vehicle's electrical system on your own....

Q: How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phonebook, delete call...

Q: Cabin fan inop - no heat or A/C

While you have it turned on, try wiggling the wires to the resistor and blower motor to see if you have a poor wire connection. If it still will not come on again, then you may have burned out the...