Q: Q: Blower motor stop working!

The blower motor stop working, I change it with new one and still not working! all the fuses are good.

3. Q: Blower motor stop working!

Q: Heater making loud rumbling noise when on high 1996 Saturn SL2

Hi there - I believe the heater fan motor bearings are shot, and that's the noise you hear - increasing noise level as fan speed goes up. These bearings are generally not serviceable, and the fan motor should be replaced....

Q: Q: Start issue

The maintenance reminder light generally refers to the need to change the engine oil and filter. That would not be relevant to the present no start. If the check engine light is on, or even if it is off, there...

Q: Q: AC blowing warm air

Hi. The problem your described is an indicator that the coolant fan for the condenser is not working properly. If the fans are working properly, I suggest having the refrigerant pressure check by an EPA certified technician. If you need...