Q: Q: Blower motor stop working!

The blower motor stop working, I change it with new one and still not working! all the fuses are good.

3. Q: Blower motor stop working!

Q: Blower or heat and air conditioner are not working? Relay fuse

The blower fuse is a 40 amp fuse located in the engine compartment's fuse box. The blower blower is controlled by the blower controller/resistor next to blower in the housing. The A/C control head controls the resistor controller for the...

Q: Q: What other cars could fit my engine?

Corolla 1.8L engines for model years 1998 through 2008 all used the same head casting and the same block casting. However, beginning in August 1999, and continuing through model year 2008, all of the 1.8L engines were equipped with variable...

Q: I have a 2004 Honda Inspire. Since having this car, i never had any issues with it. Now it tends to idle at times, then the AC on

Hello, thank you for writing in. You may have several issues going on at once. With the mileage of the vehicle being just over 100,000 miles, you may want to consider several maintenance procedures and updates. When it comes to...