Q: Battery reverse connected, car not starting

Sorry I have just find out I have to wait 24 hours for answer so I can not wait, it is friday, end of week. and my matter is very urgent and would be late. Please cancel my question due to no time for waiting, Thank you.

Since this is a Hybrid vehicle you may need to have a specialized mechanic come to you and check all the main fused to see if they have been blown or the computers in the vehicle were damaged. If you are getting power to the computer then have it scanned and then go from there. You may have fried the internal computer components circuits. This may require extensive additional diagnosis.

3. Battery reverse connected, car not starting