Q: Battery light & Brake light

Ok so I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe, and I barely got my car fixed and every since they got it fixed theres this weird sound that goes on when the AC is on or when going up the hill and because of that my brake light and battery light came on, and the steering got so hard and tense and it was extremely hard to steer. I have no clue what's going on

If you lost steering power and charge light is on then you should check to see if the serpentine belt has come off for some reason? If lost belt then this would account for the loss of charging and power steering systems.

3. Battery light & Brake light