Q: Q: Back lights not turning on

The back lights do not turn on.

3. Q: Back lights not turning on

Q: Clutch and air conditioner compressor problems

Hello. It is likely that the air conditioner compressor is breaking your serpentine belt because it has seized up. I suggest that you have a trained technician replace your serpentine belt to get your car back on the road safely....

Q: Code P0720 and truck does not shift normally.

Hi there. The code that you are getting is for the output speed sensor of the transmission. I change quite a few of these as they are a common issue. I would have this replaced first and clear the codes....

Q: What lights are present on the instrument panel?

The vehicle is equipped with a number lights on the instrument panel, located in the dashboard behind the steering wheel. These relate information to the driver. Standard things like speed and fuel level are simple enough, but there are a...