Q: Back lights do not work

I have no back lights. I tried changing the fuses three times and they keep blowing out. I noticed some wires are disconnected near the right strut and the right side frame needs welding back together.

A: The fuses keep blowing out due to a higher ...

The fuses keep blowing out due to a higher than normal amperage draw on the lighting circuit. This is likely due to an electrical short. The wiring will need to be traced to identify where the short is taking place and repaired in order for the lights to work.  A trained technician could diagnose the issue with your lights. As for the frame being broken, I recommend taking your vehicle to a reputable body shop to see what is broken and if it can be fixed.