Q: Automatic roof is broken

The automatic roof is broken.

3. Automatic roof is broken

Q: Check engine light & caution light is on? What is wrong?

Hello there, a few common faults will cause your 2003 Acura CL to overheat and have the check engine light illuminated. Without knowing what codes your vehicle is displaying I can only offer general advice. The thermostat and gasket are...

Q: Loud noise from underneath car.

Hearing any noise coming from your car can be startling, but it can be especially so when that noise is so loud others cannot hear you! Though the information provided is a bit limited, my experience tells me that the...

Q: Sunroof switch malfunctions

The switch may be intermittent, but the sunroof motor is more likely the issue; the motor may have a dead spot that causes it to not work in a particular spot in its rotation, but work in any other position....