Q: Automatic roof is broken

The automatic roof is broken.

3. Automatic roof is broken

Q: Q: Heater not working

There are several reasons for a heater not to work. This could definitely be a problem with the heater's core or a valve, as you mentioned. It could also be something related to a blown fuse, a bad water pump,...

Q: I have a 2002 Toyota Camry and when I put it in reverse it cuts off.or when I start it it cuts off then I wait a few minutes then

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of several different issues. Typically this is attributed to an issue with an air sensor, either pertaining to the intake air or the exhaust. A sensor is usually...

Q: My car has an electrical failure due to rain leaking inside, what do I need to repair?

This could end up being a costly repair unless the pigtail replacements for the wiring harness are available. First, the water intrusion has to be repaired. The water has to have been leaking inside the vehicle for some time or...