Q: Automatic roof is broken

The automatic roof is broken.

3. Automatic roof is broken

Q: I hear the windshield wiper motor but wipers not moving. They worked before the snow we had

A linkage from the motor to the wiper arms, or the wiper motor transmission, might have developed a fault. A repair might entail re-attaching existing components but if components are broken, parts might have to be replaced. Typically the repair...

Q: Hello, I have an I35 Infinity 2002. Car wouldn't go pass 40 and acted like it wanted to shut off. I parked the car and saw white smoke.

If your engine is smoking white and has the smell of oil, then check for any oil leaks that would be leaking onto the exhaust pipe and burning off. The white smoke is water burning in the chamber and getting...

Q: How do I open the moon roof?

If your Accord is equipped with a moon roof, opening it can provide fresh air, as well as light. Just follow these quick steps: Turn the key to on. Locate the switch on the ceiling. Push the center to...