MR587312 INMOBILIZER DAMAGED

MR587312 INMOBILIZER DAMAGED Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Mitsubishi lancer Ch 2005 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lancer yourself? What have you tried so far? Not fix...

MR587312 INMOBILIZER DAMAGED Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Mitsubishi lancer Ch 2005 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lancer yourself? What have you tried so far? Not fixing it Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Someone tried stealing car and inmobilizer on ignition was destroyed

Automotive Expert
Hi. I'm Daniel, I'll be the mechanic assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have with your Mitsubishi. Let's see if we can figure this out and get you back on the road quickly. There is unfortunately no other way than to replace the damaged parts to get the car going again. Let me know what I can provide for you at this point.

Ok2007 Mitsubishi Lancer FWD 4G69 SOHC 16V 4 Cyl (05 / 08)
Automotive Expert
Let me know what I can provide for you at this point and I will check if I have the information.

Cost to replace and location of mechanic
Automotive Expert
I would suggest to bring the car to your nearest Mitsubishi dealer. As you need work on the cars immobilizer system the system most likely needs programming& synchronization with the factory scan tool. Take a look at this link to locates your local dealership: [https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/shopping-tools/locate-a-dealer?&mkwid=sVAVRx9VJ\_dc%7cpcrid%7c461724371653%7ckword%7c%7cmatch%7cb%7cslid%7c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAnb79BRDgARIsAOVbhRrxmbs8QZ9djVSD3345CkPPO7ifshYzPN4GLRBhvaGQFnbWNQds8lwaAnJKEALw\_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds](https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/shopping-tools/locate-a-dealer?&mkwid=sVAVRx9VJ_dc%7cpcrid%7c461724371653%7ckword%7c%7cmatch%7cb%7cslid%7c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAnb79BRDgARIsAOVbhRrxmbs8QZ9djVSD3345CkPPO7ifshYzPN4GLRBhvaGQFnbWNQds8lwaAnJKEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds) Cost wise I suspect the repair to be between $600 to $1000, depending on how many parts are damaged. If possible send me some pictures of all the damage so that I can calculate the repair costs in more detail. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this, I know it can be frustrating.