Q: Audi Air Suspension Question

I have just purchased a second hand Audi Allroad 2007 A6 Quattro 3.2L. My question is about the air suspension.

On the dashboard you have the ride height on the left and the settings on the right (Dynamic, Automatic, Comfort etc.). Should the ride height on the left correspond to the setting you choose?

I could swear that when I first got the car a couple of months ago, when I had it in 'Comfort' the ride height on the left would show three full boxes. Now it only goes up to the second box.

Is this a trick of my memory or should three boxes be full for the comfort setting?

Hi there. This video is a good one to watch should provide you with some good technical assistance on how this system is supposed to be displayed and how it works. If you notice that your display screen is different that what you see in the video, this is one of those repairs that is typically a software issue and can only be completed by an Audi dealership or authorized repair center.

3. Audi Air Suspension Question