AUDI 2006 A6 3.2 CODE P0706 Trnsmn range sensor A. actual...

Q: AUDI 2006 A6 3.2 CODE P0706 Trnsmn range sensor A. actual problem w d car is the pull up knob on the gear shift is disconnected so

asked by on September 01, 2017

AUDI 2006 A6 3.2 CODE P0706 Trnsmn range sensor A. acutal problem w d car is the pull up knob on the gear shift is disconnected so i have to push down from the hole under ashtray. and sometimes stalls in reverse. drives fine.

It is very likely that this would need to be reconnected in order to resolve this issue. If something is disconnected, trouble codes are likely to appear.