Q: At times my jeep will start fine and at times I have a hard time getting it to start. It seems like the wireless ignition node is

At times my jeep will start fine and at times I have a hard time getting it to start. It seems like the wireless ignition node its like it's not making a full connection

The recommended diagnostic to resolve this is a hard starting diagnostic. The work is performed by a certified mechanic right at your location. Among the first things the mechanic will check is whether required maintenance is up to date because old spark plugs, clogged fuel and air filters, and the like are potential causes of the hard starting you are describing. Other possible causes include a failing coolant temperature sensor, or bad connection to the sensor, problems with other sensors such as the cam and crankshaft position sensors, a defective fuel pump, and many other causes, all of which will be familiar to YourMechanic’s experts. With regard to the fuel pump, if the engine is not getting enough fuel it will be hard to start. If you request a hard starting diagnostic, YourMechanic will get this issue diagnosed and resolved for you.

3. At times my jeep will start fine and at times I have a hard time getting it to start. It seems like the wireless ignition node is