Q: Am I getting bent over with a quote of 670 dollars for an alternator replacement? It feels like it!!

My Odyssey has had issues with holding a charge. At first they tested the alternator and said it was fine. after speaking with Honda National service they did a test drive and found that the alternator was failing and then shooting out a charge and then failing again. They told us it is the alternator but are quoting us over 650 for the replacement. that seems pretty steep to me. I understand it's the dealer, but is that right?

3. Am I getting bent over with a quote of 670 dollars for an alternator replacement? It feels like it!!