Q: Alterntor problems

Hey im having some issues got brand new battery n car is having to get jumped off regularly did a alterntor test and said it was in fact the alternator and i have put 3 in there already still not working what else ccould be the issues??

It sounds like you have an issue with the positive battery cable. Most vehicles are set up where the positive battery cable will go to the fusebox and then split off in two diriections away from the fuse box. These two directons would be to the starter and the alternator. I would recommend having the positive lead that goes from the fusebox to the alternator inspected for damages. If this wire shows signs of visual damage or has excessive resistance, I would recommend having this portion of wire replaced professionally. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to perform an electrical inspection and make necessary repairs.

3. Alterntor problems