Q: All the lights on Dash, ABS, check engine, advance trac.

All the lights are on my dash for my, truck. the dealership can't find out whats wrong with it. they gave me the codes.

3. All the lights on Dash, ABS, check engine, advance trac.

Q: 2011 Prius. Check hybrid system. Car still turns on. Just very little power. Barely get to 45 mph.

Hi there. Virtually every system on a Hybrid is computer controlled or monitored, which means that the best way to diagnose this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a warning light inspection. When that orange triangle is...

Q: How do I program the Homelink transmitter?

Your truck has a Homelink Transmitter aid in opening the garage door. This device allows you to open your garage door without getting out of your vehicles. To program the Homelink Transmitter. Hold down a button on the transmitter....

Q: My 2000 ford expedition is showing 0171 and 0174 codes do you have a estimate to fix?

The codes P0171 and P0174 point to a lean condition picked up by the oxygen sensors in the vehicle's exhaust system. Since there is a warning from both banks, it may be safe to say that this is could be...