Q: All the lights on Dash, ABS, check engine, advance trac.

All the lights are on my dash for my, truck. the dealership can't find out whats wrong with it. they gave me the codes.

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the vehicle being so new it should not be having issues with so many different systems. You will want to study the codes and find out what component they all have in common. It is likely going to be an issue with a computer or sensor that has some effect on all of these systems. The dealership is supposed to have the ability to at least recommend a fix, and should be able to clear the codes as well. If the vehicle is not having any driving issues, your issue is likely electrical and simply a bad sensor or module. Further testing needs to be done. To get a second opinion and inspection on the vehicle, contact our service department.