Q: Air is blowing cold but have to toggle the switch for it to work.

My air blows cold but have to toggle the switch off and on for it to work. The compressor is not making a noise. No leaks etc. There is or was no indication of compressor problems. Has refrigerant,

A: In some cases, the air conditioning toggle ...

In some cases, the air conditioning toggle switch can become dirty or obstructed with debris; which can cause the symptoms you’re describing.

The best way to diagnose and repair this issue is to have one of our professional mechanics inspect your AC system onsite. If they find that the AC switch is damaged, they can replace the AC control switch rather easily.