Q: Air conditioner not cooling as much.

My air conditioner is not cooling as much. I had the AC hose replaced 3 months ago.

3. Air conditioner not cooling as much.

Q: coughs when accelerating or going up hills while in gear.

Hi there. Typically when an engine "coughs" it is due to a cylinder misfire. This could be caused by one of several ignition system components or fuel system components that are not working efficiently due to simply being dirty or...

Q: Automatic transmission problems after engine swap

Hello there, thanks for writing in. If the issue occurred after the engine was swapped, then it may be possible that the issue is related to the swap. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a variety of issues...

Q: Why do I have black soot on my exhaust? Check Engine is not on 2004 Mercedes E320

Hello - a bit of black soot on the exhaust pipe can be due to several things that don't necessarily represent a problem. If you consistently drive short trips, where the engine doesn't have a chance to warm up completely,...