Q: air conditioner. compressor not clicking in and out?

We had the air fixed at shop and it worked good that summer in 2014,now it just blow air!

A: I love old Miatas! It’s not surprising for ...

I love old Miatas! It’s not surprising for a 23 year old car to need a little care for the A/C. You mention that it’s been 2 years since your A/C was serviced. Those systems are small and contain a very small amount of refrigerant, so even a very small leak would allow the refrigerant to be low by now. Leaks can be found and repaired by a mechanic with the right equipment and experience. I recommend having the AC checked out and repaired by a technician. That car’s A/C system is reliable, as is the rest of the car, so it’s worth maintaining!