Q: Aftermarket sound installation

This car comes with the auto stop feature. There is a small battery in the trunk to assist this feature . From my understanding it keeps the accessories powered and pumps powered to circulate fluids. I wanted to know if I could connect an aftermarket amplifier to the small battery in the trunk ?

A: Depending on the size of the amp, you shoul...

Depending on the size of the amp, you should not have a problem. But the battery is used as a power supply for important engine functions, so if you have problems with any of these functions, then remove the amp as soon as possible to prevent damage.