Q: Aftermarket sound installation

This car comes with the auto stop feature. There is a small battery in the trunk to assist this feature . From my understanding it keeps the accessories powered and pumps powered to circulate fluids. I wanted to know if I could connect an aftermarket amplifier to the small battery in the trunk ?

Depending on the size of the amp, you should not have a problem. But the battery is used as a power supply for important engine functions, so if you have problems with any of these functions, then remove the amp as soon as possible to prevent damage.

3. Aftermarket sound installation