Q: Advice related to using engine oil according to the manual

If you had two options for engine oil that respects the car's manual, would you use the one that has more specifications even if it is a little more expensive?

Yes. I am a fan of Castrol GTX. I don’t really see any other oil options that work much better than that other than full-synthetic ones that cost much more. But I change my oil every 3,000 miles because I don’t drive much. So that is what I stick to since it has all the best grades. But, yes, use a little bit better oil if you want to get better protection.