Q: Advice on which type of gas to use on a 2009 Charger

O9 Charger. When I first got it, I used regular gas and it ran fine. After seeing a video about fuel, I check the manual and used the top end. Car runs fine on regular. Is it okay to use it or is it bad?

A: It's probably okay if the car runs perf...

It's probably okay if the car runs perfectly fine and you are not having any problems. The way you can really tell it is to pull off the spark plug and look at it. In a normal spark plug, there is a normal burning color. If you see that it's black, it's running too rich and if you see it's super bright, then it's running too lean. But, if it is just a normal gray color, then it's running normal and it's not hurting anything. Keep in mind that high-test gas also costs an awful lot of money.