Q: Advice on what makes of bullbars

I was wondering if it would be possible to fit a bullbar designed for a 1996 Isuzu Mu would fit onto my 1991 Isuzu Bighorn/trooper 2.8TD or would the mountings be different ? And also if not what sort of bullbars will fit if any or do I have to get one custom made? Thanks. Regan My car has a manual transmission.

Hello there, 1991 was the year that the Trooper was updated. This update changed the body style and dimensions. The answer would depend on what generation yours is, and the make of the bull bar. Some are made for specific purposes and years. Without more information I cannot make a definitive answer either way. Your options are either getting bull bars made for your specific year, or like you said, getting a custom one made.