Q: Advice on buying a 1998 Buick LeSabre for 1200 dollars

I was thinking about buying a 1998 Buick LeSabre, 150,000 miles, for a 1200 bucks. Do you think it would be a good deal?

That’s a lot of miles, but these days, 1200 dollars for a car isn’t that much money. You’d want to get it checked out before you buy it, because you don’t know if there will be anything unexpected that comes up. You could have a mobile mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, do a pre-purchase inspection at the location of the car you are interested in. They can check it for you and tell you if it is a good car or not.

I’d do that before I forked out any money, because you never know what kind of shape the car is going to be in unless it’s tested. But if they say that it’s okay, well then, it’s a decent deal. Most of those have the 6-cylinder V6 engines that are really strong engines. I’ve got customers with them that are still driving them and they are happy with them.

3. Advice on buying a 1998 Buick LeSabre for 1200 dollars