Q: Acceptance of repair warranties?

I have a repair warranty (MaxCare), that I purchased when I bought my car. I need a repair now, but no one can seem to tell me if your company accepts my warranty or not. The CSA was completely useless, and told me the only warranty you accept is the warranty that comes with any repairs your mechanics perform. I need an answer today, please!

Hello. Sorry about the trouble you’re experiencing finding a direct answer to your inquiry. To clarify, YourMechanic.com does not accept MaxCare or other third-party repair warranties. The best way to find an authorized mechanic or repair facility that does accept these warranty programs is to contact CarMax directly.