Accelerating on park

when i put my car in park or Neutral i can see and feel my car accelerating up to 1rpm and it stay there. when I put on drive Or reverse is a big kick when i Change it.

Hi Blendy. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have an issue where the RPM increases when it’s in park it’s typically due to a vacuum leak or a problem with the idle control valve. It could also be due to dirty or clogged throttle body. This is something best inspected by a professional mechanic, so you know what repairs to complete.