Q: AC tube broke and now truck is having problems.

Hello, my truck was running great until the ac tube broke and leaked all the water and caused my truck to overheat. The leak was fixed but now the truck seems to stall. It also hesitates when accelerating. I had the Mass Air Flow Sensor cleaned but it continued to do it. When i disconnect the sensor i get no stalling at all and works fine but i dont want to use it without the sensor. Not sure if its the sensor or water got in to my motor, help me please. Thank you

You have already done all of the hard parts. Since you have diagnosed that the mass airflow sensor seems to be the problem, you will need to replace it. If water was introduced into the system from the air intake, it would have been vaporized and passed through the system.

Unless there was a large amount introduced, you should be fine in that regard. Have you checked the oil? Water may have been introduced to the oil during the initial leak. You may just need an oil change. If none of this sounds like the issue, because you know your vehicle better, have it scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. If there is an electrical problem, this might shed some light on it. Be sure to have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, change your oilor investigate the electrical problem.

3. AC tube broke and now truck is having problems.